Epson PowerLite 8500UB Home Cinema Projector Review
If you want to be completely in awe of a home theater projector you can hardly go wrong with the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500UB. This projector uses super resolution technology (Ultra Blacks and extraordinary detail with a 200,000:1 high contrast ratio and state-of-the-art Fujinon lens) that allow you to do things like host a big-screen movie viewing party that will stun your guests into oblivion!
The Epson PowerLite projector 8500UB brings cinematic characters and adventures to life whether you’re catering for large groups or you have a small class demonstration in mind.
With the 8500UB projector you’re not just watching movies, sports or playing your favorite video games anymore – you’ll feel like you’re actually flying through Avatar in mind-tripping 3D or standing quietly amongst the crowd as the pros tee off on the world golf tour!
This projector is currently on sale at Amazon here
What jolts you right in the middle of the action is Epson’s 1080p projector – which ensures amazing image quality by using Epson D7 panels, an HQV processor and innovative 3LCD technology. (3LCD technology is the consistent choice for users who demand long-life performance and reliability).
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB can work with any blank wall or screen and projects DVD movies up to eight times the size of a 40″ widescreen TV. This projector is an ideal way to watch fast action movies because of its advanced, high speed auto iris function that can adjust light output up to 60 times per second to match every entertainment option.
Its special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage providing you with the ultimate lamp longevity. That means big savings on projector bulbs for you!
Home Theater Projector Reviews – Features of this EPSON Projector:
- HQV processor, super fortitude chip plus THX certification and support interpolation for higher video quality
- 3LCD, 3-chip manifest engine for rich, colourful tone that delivers an excellent performance and produces an ultra amazing color
- D7 row with C2Fine record delivers high definition 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Enhances DVD, SD and HD content through its super resolution
- State of the art Fujinon lens
- Provides Ultra black for deeper blacks up to 200,000:1 to keep you in the middle of where the action is
- Long life E-TORL lamps which delivers more lumens per watts and lasts up to 4000 hours. In contrast to 1 chip technology, 3LCD requires 25% less electricity per lumen brightness
- Cutting edge connectivity – two HDMI ports for maximum flexibility
- Low fan noise which helps focus on the entertainment rather than distracting sounds
- Easy to maintain with its convenient dust filtration system
- Offers two year limited warranty
- Weighs 16.5lbs
- You can get this projector on Amazon here
Epson PowerLite 8500UB Projector Review Summary:
Designed by the world’s leading company when it comes to projectors the Epson PowerLite projector 8500UB is an ideal choice for amazing home entertainment that your family and friends will enjoy for years to come. This Epson projector deserves a much higher price than what it’s currently offered at simply because of the superb performance that it delivers!
Let me show you what some users have to say about this Epson projector:
“EXCELLENT! There are cheaper 1080p projectors, but they don’t have the same level of quality and feature set. If this projector is within your budget, you will not be disappointed. You will really appreciate the extremely high contrast ratio (200,000:1), ultra black darks (not just for marketing), truly usable frame interpolation (not overdone; adjustable too!) and excellent throw distance (180″ cast from 17″) plus superb out of the box performance.”
– S. Dang, Los Angeles, California
Review Paraphrased for size – view original review here
What Epson says:
“With a powerful cinema filter, improved frame interpolation and a Fujinon lens that is trusted by renowned Hollywood producers, this projector delivers dynamic video in virtually any setting. Its exclusive 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine ensures dynamic, high-definition performance. The new THX Movie Mode ensures accurate and exceptional picture quality, while the long-life lamp delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4000 hours. The PowerLite Home Cinema 8500UB offers easy maintenance with an efficient cooling system and convenient dust filtration system.”
What we say:
Read more reviews here to understand how powerful a mid-range projector like this can be, and how good the actual movie viewing experience is!