EPSON PowerLite S3 LCD Review by Martin Hurley
The EPSON PowerLite S3 LCD Projector is a lightweight, go-anywhere projector that brings big-screen action alive in almost any room, no matter if you want to watch videos, TV, perfect your gaming skills or show off your best presentations!
Epson’s 3LCD technology delivers vibrant and accurate colour saturation, smooth video playback and this projector can be conveniently switched between presentation mode and glorious home theater in the switch of a button.
This projector is currently on sale on Amazon for nearly 60% off through this link right here.
The EPSON PowerLite Projector is HDTV ready too, with USB port for easy keyboard and mouse connectivity, and you can select from both traditional and widescreen formats or photo mode for viewing powerful digital slideshows! Gamers will love the game mode which enhances darker images and hands you a more experiential action gaming experience!
For anyone wanting to show off a presentation, you’ll like how light weight the S3 is, and appreciate the instant off feature that lets you unplug the projector immediately without waiting and pop it straight into the included soft carry case.
Another very cool feature of the EPSON PowerLite S3 LCD is the full-featured remote control giving you complete control for all presentations and theater function modes. The quick 5 second start up time avoids any presentation delays and hassles too.
Let’s take a look at the features of the EPSON PowerLite.
- Features 800 x 600 (SVGA) resolution at 1600 lumens
- Epson “3LCD” technology ensures accurate color and remarkable saturation
- Time-saving instant off feature
- HDTV-ready; displays both traditional and wide-screen formats (4:3/16:9)
- Soft carry case
- Includes video-RGB, composite video, S-video, component video (via video RGB) and audio RCA
- Built in high speed fan for cooling
- 2 year limited warranty good for over 45 countries
- Epson toll free support line
- Full-featured remote control plus quick, trouble-free setup with color-coded cables.
- Weighs less than 6 lbs.
- If you want to buy this projector, you can get it cheapest on Amazon through this link.
Overall, for the current EPSON PowerLite S3 LCD price, you’ll have a hard time finding a better projector. Sure there are better, more feature rich projectors out there, but you’ll pay another $200-$300 for just a slight increase in capabilities.
Let me show you what current owners have to say about it.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I’ve had it for over 4 months now, and I love it. I play video games on the big screen (over 90 inches) in my room, watch movies in the dark with friends, watch regular tv, use it with my computer to go online, write reports and just to see things from a new perspective. I Love it. I haven’t had to buy a new bulb yet so I do not use it incessantly, but it does work for long periods with no problem. I have a baby blue colored room and I project directly to my wall, and the whites are WHITE and the blacks are BLACK. As it is, there’s no need for me to spend $200+ on a screen. A+ product. I would highly recommend this projector over the more expensive Epson projectors…
– C. Tellez (Miami, Fl, USA)